A new born baby adds happiness in the family and this happiness is priceless. But do you know it takes lots of patience and efforts for a mother to give birth to a baby. A lady carries the baby in her belly for nine months. It is not an easy task to carry a child inside you. Women have to suffer with many problems during pregnancy and back pain is no different. Back pain is a common symptom during and after pregnancy. Let’s know more about it:
Prime mover of pain during the pregnant state
Back trouble is a common pain which can affect anyone simply. But pregnant women mostly complain about back pain because of many reasons. You just normally think it is because of pregnancy, yes this must be a reason but this state of women includes many elements which you need to know. Let’s go through some causes of back pain during pregnancy:
• Poundage rise: A lady normally gains weight during pregnancy due to the growth of her baby inside her belly. So it increases burden on back spine which are just carrying your normal weight from many years. This yielding in weight must be a reason of lower back pain.
• Changes in intrauterine device: There are a device called intrauterine which releases different types of hormones in man and woman. When a lady goes through her pregnant state her hormone change. This changed hormone helps her to give birth to a baby but they cause ligaments that loosen spine which leads to back pain.
Lumbar pain or side pain
There are two types of back trouble which hits you during pregnancy. First is lumber or lower back pain. This pain hits your lower back below waist line. The weight of baby increases the size of belly which can affect spines lower point and this point started painting. Second is either one or both side back pain. It usually starts from tailbone which causes swelling of feet.
Remedies are in your reach
Back trouble during pregnancy is a common symptom. As we discussed above it can cause by many reasons. There is one important thing to notice that this back pain can make it place continuously to affect you if you don’t care about it. Yes it is a regular complaint of pregnant ladies but you can relieve yourself by easy and accessible remedies. The following are some back pain relief measures:
• Pay attention towards your postures of sitting and standing.
• Practice regular exercise with expert advice during pregnancy.
• Take care of your wearing habits. Such as don’t use high heels during pregnancy.
• Small walks can help you to relieve pain.
• Put an eye on your sleeping side. Don’t sleep on the side which is paining.
Pregnancy is a state where you need to take care of yourself on every minute. A wrong step or habit can cause you pains. If you take good care of your body in that time it can save you from after delivery pains. After all suggested treatments if your back is still paining take advice from your doctor.