Colon cleanse improves overall health and keeps your body healthy. Much of the unhealthy food that is eaten is retained by the body in the form of toxins that are not good for health. So it is recommended that you cleanse your colon regularly at periodic intervals to maintain good health. It is essential to keep your skin free of all problems and also your digestive system in good order. Given below are 5 natural ways to do colon cleanse that will not harm you and be beneficial to your health.
1. Intake of fibrous food – Intake of fibrous food is a natural way to do colon cleansing. With fast food becoming so popular, people are unable to get the required quantity of fiber in their food. This is why an increasing number of people are suffering from digestive problem. By increasing your intake of foods rich in fiber, you are helping your body to eliminate waste and consequently all digestive problems. Raw vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and help in colon cleansing.
2. Drinking water – Water is the life source of energy but drinking plenty of water keeps your life in good condition. It flushes out he toxins in the body and cleanses the colon. If you drink at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day, your bowels and colon will be clean.
3. Fasting – In this method of colon cleansing, you rest your bowels for a day by not eating anything and drinking plenty of water. This eliminates all food particles from the colon and flushes them out.
4. Detoxification – this is another method of cleansing your colon in which you drink on fruits and vegetable juices along with sufficient quantity of water. This keeps the bowels cleans and flushes toxins from the body. This method of flushing the toxins from the body by means of healthy liquid juices is called as detoxification.
5. Eat Organic – The processed food that you eat contains lot of chemicals preservatives that are not good for your health. These accumulate in the colon as toxins and cause harm to your health. Eating organic food reduces the quantity of toxins consumed and is beneficial for your health.
Apart from these natural ways to clean your colon, some herbal cleansers are also available that help in colon cleanse. These herbal cleansers are completely natural and do not cause any harm to the body.
Another easy way to cleanse your colon is to make a smoothie from cayenne and pepper to which lemon juice and maple syrup is added. Drink this at the start of the day. Before bedtime, drink at least one liter of water to which a teaspoon of salt has been added. This works as a natural enema and cleanses the bowels and colon. When you repeat these two steps for a period of 6-7 days, you will feel better and lighter. Also, include the above given tips in your life and keep your colon free of toxins.