The scalp is different from other skin of the body. Recurring skin rashes and dryness is characteristic itchy scalp eczema. They are red and itchy. There are sebaceous glands on the scalp that are producing a large amount of oil that are contributing scalp eczema. There are two categories of eczema on the scalp.
1. Environmental eczema: allergic contact eczema, Herperium eczema, irritant contact eczema.
2. Internal eczema: Seborrhea, Atopic, Nummular, Ruburn, Madidans, Asteatotic, Pustulosum.
Scalp eczema is common in adults aged between 30 to 60 years. It can be caused by unhygienic practices, fungus, sharing personal care like towels of an infected one, etc. Imbalance in the level of hormones in the body also can cause that skin condition.
Before you continue with the scalp eczema natural remedy, it is important to recognize the symptoms, and then you can find the proper remedy. The symptoms are:
– The skin on the scalp becomes inflamed and dry with small blisters.
– On the most obvious and prevalent symptoms of it is itchy skin and flaky with rashes.
– The skin also turns dry.
– The affected area becomes thick and may develop scales.
– Greasy skin patches on the eyebrows and behind the ears are also very common
Basically, scalp eczema natural remedy can be done by you at home. There are foods you can eat that will help you in your attempt to cure. Apart from medications, given below are a few ways of scalp eczema natural remedy.
– Scratching may tend to break the blisters and aggravate the scalp condition, so avoid it.
– Coconut oil mixed with camphor to the scalp has a cooling effect, apply it regularly to provide immediate relief from itching.
– Before shampooing, massage warm olive oil to the scalp and leave it for 10 minutes.
– Consuming fish oil will break down enzymes and particles that are active in eczema skin disorder.
– Make sure you well hydrated and use a medicated shampoo and conditioner. That kind of the products will not rob your scalp off the essential oils.
– Green vegetables have great benefits for your skin, include for your scalp. They contain an antioxidant which rids the body of harmful bacteria and microbes.